Australian Grand Prix Corporate Hospitality
Witness the ultimate in hospitality and entertainment at this unique global event. Famous for luxury, glamour, fine dining and of course, thrilling action both on and off the track.
The Australian Grand Prix (AGPC) recognises that each client is uniquely individual. That is why they have provided a wide range of corporate hospitality packages and options, each tailored to meet varying needs. You can plan a Grand Prix experience to help you achieve a truly memorable experience for you and your guests.
FORMULA ONE PADDOCK CLUB – PRIVATE SUITE
Recognised the world over as the ultimate in corporate hospitality, the Formula One Paddock ClubTM is situated directly above the Formula 1® team garages. You’re far from the crowds in your own exclusive club with a distinctly ‘Members Only’ feel. There’s nowhere quite like it.
With access to your own private suite, this is a unique opportunity to experience a world class event for your guests. AGPC is pleased to offer a private suite in the Formula One Paddock ClubTM on the Friday of the 2016 Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix.
AGPC is pleased to offer the following additional opportunities and experiences:
• Behind the scenes tour of the Albert Park circuit
• Motivational guest speaker to visit the suite (e.g. David Coulthard)
• Gable entrance signage with your company logo (Friday only)
• VIP entrance at Gate 1 including signage and hosts to meet and escort guests to the suite
• Opportunity to include a F1 Simulator in the suite
• Opportunity to provide temporary signage within the suite to create a specific look and feel (e.g. pull up banners)
• Opportunity to provide entertainment in the suite (e.g. music)
• Opportunity to provide guests with co-branded merchandise such as a jacket (artwork to be approved by AGPC)
• Opportunity for a group photo to be taken on the track on one of the event days
Pricing to be confirmed for a total price including the private suite in the Paddock Club and the additional opportunities. Itemised pricing will also be provided for each of the additional opportunities.