New Venture By Melbourne Hospitality Don
One of Melbourne’s leading hospitality business owners, Sami Saleh, is about to launch his latest new venture: BAR NØNE GROUP! As a natural-born entrepreneur and someone who is always known for pushing boundaries, Sami takes pride in creating events designed to exceed every expectation and his newest venture, BAR NØNE Group, promises to do exactly that.
BAR NØNE Group is a boutique Events Management agency, already securing a deal with the Victorian Racing Club for ‘Ultra Australia’ Music Festival’s Australian Marquee / Birdcage Debut at the 2018 Spring Racing Carnival and is quickly proving to be one of the big industry players.
Sami’s drive for premium service and hospitality can be traced back to 1992, where his passion for food saw him starting out as a chef. Sami’s natural flair for service then propelled him into various front-line management roles such as: Atlantic Group. For over 25 Years Sami played a pivotal role in delivering world class corporate and major events, including: Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival, Formula 1® Australian Grand Prix and Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival, together with the recognition of being awarded ‘Restaurant and Catering – National Caterer of the Year’ three years in a row.
Alongside these remarkable achievements, Sami also leads the pack as a key partner for Roar Projects – the forward-thinking team behind some of Melbourne’s most accomplished venues: Alumbra, Ms Collins and Xe54 along with partnering ventures including: Ultra Australia, Tonkah Foods and now BAR NØNE Group.
Sami’s extraordinary commitment to providing the finest quality service will ensure that BAR NØNE Group; will produce events that are memorable – with no exceptions!
- Bar NØNE Group is a fully-integrated event management company with a dedication to providing dynamic, unforgettable events across Australia.
- With headquarters in Melbourne, they produce events that span intimate high-end parties through to 10,000+ person festivals.
- BAR NØNE Group will specialise in high-profile and large-scale events, BAR NØNE focuses on creating innovative, exciting events that push boundaries and thrill the senses.
- The BAR NØNE team is versatile and incredibly experienced – perfectly suited to ULTRA Australia’s Event Management needs, having produced Melbourne’s ‘ROAD TO ULTRA’ in 2018 as well as ULTRA Australia’s highly sought-after and prestigious launch party on Derby Day at the Victorian Racing Club, Spring Racing Carnival in November.
- BAR NØNE’s relationships with other agencies in the industry allows for unprecedented flexibility in Events Management, with a fleet of wholesale traders, promoters and event’s organisers such as TANG, Finders Keepers, LUCKY Ent, Hardware Corporation, Untitled Group and an enormous range of Hospitality Industry Professionals to work with.